Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thoughts on Modifying the Text

HOW SHOULD THE TEXT BE MODIFIED?
  • I believe the text should be modified based on the ideas behind context of the location
    • Locations that I’m currently considering
      • Schools
        • Text should be misspelled?
          • PUHLITTICKALY CORECKT
      • Media (KC Star, Fox News, Review)
        • Perhaps presented traditionally
          • POLITICALLY CORRECT
        • Censored
          • P*L!T!C@LLY C*RR?CT
      • Foreclosed businesses
        • Presented large and encompassing the entire area
      • Car Lots (Foreign may have to be separated from domestic.)
      • Banks
        •  Text should mimic the uncomprehendable imaginary numbers that have occurred in the bailouts
          • P,OLI,TIC,ALL,YCO,RRE.CT
      • Federal Buildings
        • Maybe nonsensical
          • Poiltcially Corerct
        • Maybe just projected backwards/reversed
        • Maybe strictly lowercase
          • politically correct
      • Jail
      • Rehab Facilities
      • On People
        • Censored
          • P*L!T!C@LLY C*RR?CT
  • •    I’m still up for suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment